Trinity Lutheran School offers a quality Christian education, a staff incredibly dedicated and qualified teachers, opportunities for a variety of extra-curricular activities, including sports and music, and an after-school program, all in a safe and nurturing Christian environment.
Within the academic day, students may/will also participate in:
- Band lessons offered through Schmitt Music for grades 4-8
- Choir and handbell choir
- Science Fair
- Art Fair
- Social Studies Fair
- Language Arts Fair
- Spelling Bee
- Year book
- Field Trips
- Track and Field
- Outdoor Education (Grades 7-8)
- Christmas & Spring Musicals
- Lutheran School’s Week
- Ski Day at Wild Mountain (Grades 5-8)
- Roller skating on the last day for grades 1-8. Kindergarten has a special activity & picnic.
After School (Extra-Curricular) Programs:
- Jubilation Choir (Grades 3-8)
- Athletic opportunities for grades 4-8 including: Co-ed Soccer, Cross-Country, girls and boys basketball, volleyball, softball, and cheerleading.
- Jump Rope for Heart
- Hoops for Heart
Family Activities and Events:
- Open House
- Bunco Party
- Silent Auction
- Shawn DeLong Scholarship Memorial Golf Tournament
I’ve been a teacher at Trinity Lutheran School for over 25 years. Our school strives to educate the whole student physically, intellectually, and spiritually. Physically students receive physical education in addition to interscholastic sports offered for grades 4-8. Intellectually, a computer lab, “Neos” and “Smart Boards” have aided students in the basic subjects: reading, language arts, math, science and social studies. I’m excited about this technology being used in the classroom! Spiritually, the children are taught the message of salvation through Jesus Christ. Sharing Christ through Bible stories and music has been a pleasure for me. Recognizing students as individuals with their God-given talents, forgiving them when they err and working with parents seeing their children grow physically, intellectually and spiritually gives me joy and satisfaction to be a part of Trinity Lutheran School!
Karen K., Teacher